To continually improve our mindfulness ability in daily life, like any skill, we practice regularly. Our practice group drop-in provides an opportunity for those familiar with mindfulness to meet with a small group of like-minded people, and over an hour we typically use two meditation practices, and have the opportunity to discuss some aspect of mindfulness in daily life.
Everyone is welcome to come along to the practice sessions, though there is an assumption that you have practiced mindfulness meditation. If this doesn’t describe you, perhaps you could come along to an introduction session, and or join an 8-week day or evening course (like the 8-week Mindfulness for Wellbeing course that we run regularly) – feel free to contact me if you’re unsure whether it will be appropriate.
Cost: Until at least the end of May, these are FREE to join online, but I need to invite you so book here
If you’ve been on one of my courses your first visit to the practice session is free, otherwise it’s half-price at £5! Usually, I collect £10 payment in cash on the evening, or via bank transfer. And, if you would like to pre-pay for 4 sessions, it’s £9 per session, at £36 – book here.
There are just 6 spaces available for each session, so please do reserve your space, or message me before arriving in-case we’re full.
- Monday 6th April – 7.30pm to 8.30pm (reserve your space) – NOW LIVE ONLINE
- Monday 20th April – 7.30pm to 8.30pm (reserve your space) – NOW LIVE ONLINE
- Monday 27th April – 7.30pm to 8.30pm (reserve your space) – NOW LIVE ONLINE
- Monday 18th May – 7.30pm to 8.30pm (reserve your space) – NOW LIVE ONLINE
- Monday 8th June- 7.30pm to 8.30pm (reserve your space) – NOW LIVE ONLINE
- Monday 22nd June- 7.30pm to 8.30pm (reserve your space) – NOW LIVE ONLINE
- Monday 6th July- 7.30pm to 8.30pm (reserve your space) – NOW LIVE ONLINE
Location: Live online using Microsoft Teams
PRACTICE LIVE ONLINE Can’t make the practice in person, or would prefer to join from home or work?… you’re welcome to join the practice group online using Skype! The sessions are £9 each or £32 for four sessions booked in advance. It’s worth us having a quick conversation about joining online, so do contact me if this is something you’d like to try.