The Haven Wellbeing Hub
171 Evendons Lane
- The Haven Wellbeing Hub is on a tiny business park, almost on the corner of Evendons lane and Blagrove Lane.
- There are seven parking spaces marked with ‘The Haven Wellbeing Hub’ – if these are filled, alternative parking can be found on Blagrove Lane and in Evendons Lane (please don’t park in the spaces for other units).
- Evendons Lane runs between Finchampstead Road from the East, and from Barkham Road to the West via Edneys Hill (Edneys Hill turns into Evendons Lane if coming from Barkham Rd).
- On arrival, for groups I use either The Studio or the Red Room – both of which can be reached using the ‘Studio Entrance’ – look out for the Mindfulness Berkshire A4 size logo in the window next to the studio entrance, and on the door once inside!
- For one-to-one coaching I usually use the Green Room, which you reach through the main shop entrance.