Using Mindfulness and ACT, one-to-one coaching allows us to work together on both the challenging experiences and the opportunities of your daily life – whether social, personal or career-based.
There are a number of reasons why people have chosen one-to-one coaching, including, but not limited to:
- Looking to work differently with a particular personal, work or social challenge
- Improve performance in your work-life, sporting, or athletic career
- Looking to improve your nutrition, lose weight, or gain weight
- Work with difficult moods (though, not an alternative to medical or therapeutic counselling for a mood disorder)
- Developing insight and skills in mindfulness, perhaps following an 8-week course
- To compensate for missing sessions on a mindfulness course
- Adopt new habits or change existing habits
- Bring a different level of creativity to daily life, or a particular challenge
- Can you buy cialis
- Vardenafil tablets 20mg price
- Where can you get amoxil
The sessions are usually run at the Renewal Centre, in Swallowfield near Wokingham, and can also be at a location of your choice (with a small extra cost for travel), or run online. The cost is £88 per hour (£75 online or at your own venue, plus travel).
If you would like to explore whether coaching would be helpful for you, do get in touch using the form below, and we’ll arrange a time to speak on the phone.