Using Mindfulness and ACT, one-to-one coaching provides the opportunity to work with what are usually the challenging experiences of your daily life — whether social, personal or work-based.
There are a number of reasons why people have chosen one to one coaching, including, but not limited to:
- Looking to work differently with a particular personal, work or social challenge
- Improve performance in your sporting, athletic or work life
- Work with difficult moods (though, do note that this is not an alternative to medical or therapeutic counselling for a mood disorder)
- Developing insight and skills in mindfulness, perhaps following an 8-week course
- To compensate for missing sessions on a mindfulness course
- Bring a different level of creativity to daily life, or a particular challenge
The sessions are usually run at the Renewal Centre, in Swallowfield near Wokingham, and can also be at a location of your choice (with a small extra cost for travel), or run online. The cost is £85 per hour (£75 online or at your own venue, plus travel).
If you think it might be helpful to have one to one coaching, do get in touch using the form below, and we’ll arrange a time to speak on the phone.