One-to-one coaching allows us to work together on both the challenging experiences and the opportunities of your daily life – whether social, personal or career-based. As well as coaching models and skills training, I use mindfulness, ACT and supportive psychological approaches to help you make the difference you are looking.
There are a number of reasons why people have chosen one-to-one coaching, including, but not limited to:
- Looking to work differently with a particular personal, work or social challenge
- Improve performance in your work-life, sporting, or athletic career
- Looking to improve your nutrition, lose weight, gain weight or build healthy habits
- Work with difficult moods or anxiety (though, not an alternative to medical or therapeutic counselling)
- Developing insight and skills in mindfulness, perhaps following an 8-week course
- To compensate for missing sessions on a mindfulness course
- Adopt new habits or change existing habits
- Bring a different level of creativity to daily life, or a particular challenge
- Can you buy cialis
- Vardenafil tablets 20mg price
- Where can you get amoxil
The sessions are usually run online or at the Renewal Centre in Swallowfield near Wokingham and can also be at a location of your choice. The cost at the Renewal Centre is £105 per hour, or £90 per hour online or at your venue (plus travel).
Parents often ask if I work with young people. I have worked and am happy to work with teenagers to support the development of psychological skills, helping young people understand how their minds work (and sometimes doesn’t work quite the way they would like). Get in touch, and let’s have a conversation to see if I may be able to help. It’s worth reiterating that I don’t offer clinical interventions, such as you may receive from a psychotherapist or counsellor.
If you would like to explore whether coaching would be helpful for you, do get in touch using the form below, and we’ll arrange a time to speak on the phone.